AdventurePro's Australia and New Zealand Outdoor Adventure Guide
THE GUIDE   JOBS   TOURS
COURSES   NEWS  
One Planet - Rain wear, gaiters, tents, packs and sleeping bags!
Spacer

PayPal Logo MasterCard Visa

AdventurePro - Google+Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook®AdventureProVideo's Channel on YouTubeAdventureProVideo on Vimeo Bookmark and Share

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 20 Replies) What is MUY????? (Read 9,283 times)
*MUY*

What is MUY?????
Apr 13th, 2005 at 4:50am
Print Post  
What is MUY??
The answer is coming soon
Keep your ears open because this will be BIG!

IP Logged

Tim_Field

Re: What is MUY?????
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 7:35am
Print Post  
I find it hard to believe that any form of marketing hype will in any way exceed any expectation anyone might have.
E.g. What is X-box, What is the Matrix, Feed the Rat, etc... All not worth the curiosity they inspired. (Although personally I did enjoy the movie The Matrix)

Signed: Sceptic

IP Logged

Tim_Field

Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 7:41am
Print Post  
I hope you can prove me wrong...  Smiley

IP Logged

hey russ

Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 9:22am
Print Post  
"Morally Underveloped Yougnsters". well it must be to use a open massage forum for shameless self promotion. tell us, what dont we understand?
see ya russ and lachie

IP Logged

WadeM

Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
More Unnecessary Yabbering

IP Logged

hairy_boater

who gives a....?
Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 12:46am
Print Post  
i think this post should be in the 'for sale' forum. Would suggest posting there.

cheerio

hairy

IP Logged

rusty_b

Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 2:11am
Print Post  
OK OK OK OK OK OK! I think that this post has gotten way to out of hand and is way way off the track, it was supposed to be a build up to letting everyone know out there that a few of the aussie jnr boaters have started there own kayak team with some overseas paddlers, it is called Misunderstood Youth (to kill of all the other names you have made up) and it will be a webpage up soon, NO! we wont be selling anything it will be a harmless site with, pics vids and bios of some of the coolest and most talented young junior boaters out there, so please now that you know what it is can we keep the sledging to ourselves.  Thanx would be appreciated.

IP Logged

ypesah

Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 4:02am
Print Post  
well you were misunderstood rusty, but don't you think it is a bit old hat having a name like that? I want to be misunderstood like everybody else.

Why don't you call your group, Y Pes ah

Young people enjoying school and homework

OR

ILAP

i love all people

pls add

IP Logged

Jacko

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Geez i dont know about everyone else but it seems as though there are alot of jealous "older" people out there who seem to be sledging on this misunderstod youth thing, it sounds like a great thing they have goin on maybe the older generation of kayakers need to stop being so immature, get over the childish jokes.

P.s rusty can u plz e-mail i am really interested in this team, cheerz jack.

IP Logged

Lachie

Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
hey all u skeptics.
The MUY website coming along slowly. just got some kick ass fottage from our team member joel from canada from bus eater and garb. i agree with jacko i think all the dons of the boating community are just jelouse and when u see some of the stuff we are doing why not????
For those who have already started slagging stuff you dont understand here is a bit of info to share with you before the site is put up.
MUY team member jake f dominated aus freestyle championships winning jnrs and mens class's, jake is also heading to canadafor there seanson of boating on the ottowa
team members lachie russ and jake are the three highest ranked freestyle boater in the country all in the australian team, pushing the limits of the sport, running first decents and just having a goodtime.
team member logan from canada has just got back from boating in south america and is now heading to cali to run some creeks
and finally canadian team member joel lives on the ottowa and is the canadian jnr champion you will see what makes him speacial when the site is finished.
Also MUY members lachie russ logan and joel are all heading to the white nile this summer
so before you start putting stuff down u dont understand just wait and try to learn abit about it before branding it.
MUY ARE DOMMINATING
thanks
web site coming soon
MUY team member
Lachie C

IP Logged

James Bebbington

Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Yo Lachie + Rus etc, when are you lot going out to the NWhite Nile, as me and a few others are going out for 3-4 onths in September time.

See you there maybe,

Pringle

IP Logged

Lachie

Reply #11 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 1:18am
Print Post  
hey pringle you little female dog
whats up buddy?
how is your eye brow going??
havent spoken to you for agers send me a e-mail some time my address is lachstar1@hotmail.com
dates are yet to be decided but probelly late November for a month of so.
there should be heaps of A+ paddlers over there around then.
I think yap is organising a heap of people to come straight from canada and rush is trying to get heaps of ppl there at once as well. cant wait!
you should go over abit later so we can catch up
keep it real gayboy
Lachie C

IP Logged

hairy_boater

Reply #12 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 3:51am
Print Post  
people arent slagging you guys off - just poking fun at the way you go about shamelessly promoting yourselves.

I'm sure you are great boaters, and no doubt your actions will speak louder than posting on PA...hopefully Smiley

hairy

IP Logged

Tim_Field

Reply #13 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Listen to Hairy guys, it seems he's a wise man. It was the promotional methods under scrutiny not your new Team.

Tim

IP Logged

NQ_paddler

Reply #14 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 10:41am
Print Post  
It would be great to see you raise the bar in jnr freestyle, it was low at the worlds and if you can, good on you.

What teachers do you have lined up ?
Do you have AIS support ?
Is their a program of planned events heading to next worlds ?

Good to see you out there promoting the sport

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top   

adventure guide | outdoor jobs | adventure tours | recreation courses | outdoor adventure news| video festival
forums | advertising | add a site | update a site | contact us | paddle australia | privacy statement | secure payments

AdventurePro Australia & New Zealand proudly supports the following advertisers...

Copyright © 1999 - Adventure Professional Publications. All rights reserved.
Secured by RapidSSL