AdventurePro's Australia and New Zealand Outdoor Adventure Guide
THE GUIDE   JOBS   TOURS
COURSES   NEWS  
One Planet - Rain wear, gaiters, tents, packs and sleeping bags!
Spacer

PayPal Logo MasterCard Visa

AdventurePro - Google+Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook®AdventureProVideo's Channel on YouTubeAdventureProVideo on Vimeo Bookmark and Share

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Please help change our Australian tradition (Read 1,145 times)
tandeman
AP Forums Newbie

I Love AdventurePro's
Forums!

Please help change our Australian tradition
Apr 30th, 2015 at 6:15am
Print Post  
Hi everyone, I'm Tan
The important problem we're facing between the Aboriginal communities and the western Australian communities is the attitude towards each other. My group and I are working on this issue to reconcile the two communities.
I'm currently studying social entrepreneurship and my project is about helping the Aboriginal people. I was thinking that we could help them by encouraging people to learn about them. Because their valuable knowledge about the bush is incredible attractive (imo), we can set up camps for people to come and learn the bush skills and their culture in a fun and exciting environment. However!!!!, first thing for me to do is to do some market research. I'm wondering if you could help me finish this survey. It's only a reallllly quick survey (promise). Because your club could be the main target group for our project, your help is huge. Thanks in advance.
here is the link to our survey! Thanks heaps. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZVKBDK

If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to shout out as well. Thank you very much

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top   

adventure guide | outdoor jobs | adventure tours | recreation courses | outdoor adventure news| video festival
forums | advertising | add a site | update a site | contact us | paddle australia | privacy statement | secure payments

AdventurePro Australia & New Zealand proudly supports the following advertisers...

Copyright © 1999 - Adventure Professional Publications. All rights reserved.
Secured by RapidSSL