Outdoor Education Professionals
Sunshine Coast Queensland (Live & Work in Paradise!)
- Above Award Wages
- Fly in – Fly out (minimum 3 weeks duration)
- Casual (ongoing work all school terms)
- ∙8 Contracts (Late January 19 – Early June 19, School holidays off!)
- Accommodation Available if required
- Full Time Senior Co-Ordinator
Check us out on our new website – www.totaladventures.com.au
As our business continues to grow and thrive, positions are offered to staff who demonstrate above average skill, reliability and dedication. Co-ordinator positions are available to professionals with demonstrated leadership, organisational and exceptional communication skills.
Total Adventures values dynamic staff members who bring passion and energy with high levels of professionalism, qualifications and reliability. Our staff are the heart and soul of our business.
Enviably based at stunning Noosa on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, we are perfectly positioned for our staff and clients to enjoy the areas spectacular natural beauty including pristine beaches, tranquil waterways and national parks. The Sunshine Coast is a sub-tropical paradise in summer. In winter days are mild & sunny with low humidity. Sea temperatures in winter are around 19 degrees, so outdoor and water activities are realistic and enjoyable all year round.
Why work and live at a venue based in the middle of nowhere away from the coast when you can work and play in Noosa - one of Australia’s most beautiful and dynamic beach locations.
Check out Noosa - www.visitnoosa.com.au
Total Adventures is a leader in Outdoor Education programming, hosting and adventure training since 1994. We offer Residential Camps, Wilderness, Eco, Surf and Survival Camps, so both expedition and centre based work is on offer.
We seek staff who are experienced, responsible, dedicated and reliable team players who are willing to follow instruction and perform various duties as required as well as instructing.
SELECTION CRITERIA: Minimum qualifications / experience
- Appropriate Outdoor Education experience with Cert III / IV in Outdoor Recreation as a minimum (or equivalent)
- Activity Specific Qualifications (Canoeing, Mt Biking, Ropes courses, Rock Climbing, Abseiling)
- Senior First Aid, Wilderness or Remote First Aid
- Ability to obtain Commission for Children & Young People - Suitability ‘Blue Card'
- Good level of fitness
- Driver’s License (Manual)
You must be able to answer ‘YES’ to the following questions to be eligible for a position -
- Are you eligible to work in Australia? (Sponsorship is not available)
- Do you hold a Cert III / IV in Outdoor Recreation (or equivalent as a minimum)?
- Do you have a current manual car driver's license?
- Are you available and willing to camp overnight (up to 5 nights) on Expedition Camps?
- Are your qualifications recognised in Australia?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noosa North Shore Retreat
1 Beach Road
Noosa North Shore
Queensland, Australia 4565
Where?: Noosa North Shore, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Workload: Full Time Casual Contract
Closing Date (dd.mm.yyyy): 26.09.2019
Sharen Hynd, General Manager
1 Beach Road
Noosa North Shore, Queensland, Australia 4565