Bindaree Outdoor Education Services
Casual Group Leader
Be Inspired, challenge yourself, educate for the future!
Bindaree Outdoor Education Services are seeking Group Leaders for some exciting roles. If you are someone who seeks to inspire, challenge and educate individuals within our natural environment then this position is for you!
Bindaree Outdoor Education, based from our head office in Bayswater, operates throughout Victoria at numerous locations in both journey and hardtop program formats. Camp Toolangi another main arm of our business operates from its hardtop campsite location in Toolangi, bordering the Toolangi State Forest and located close to the Yarra Valley.
This is a diverse role which will allow you to lead youth on a variety of programs across the state of Victoria.
This Group leader role will have the opportunity to:
- Inspire groups of 14 on a range of outdoor education programs
- Challenge groups to work together to achieve their journey outcomes
- Educate the students to apply skills learnt on program to their everyday life
Applicants must hold a minimum of:
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Remote Area first Aid or Wilderness First Aid
- Australian National Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- Completed Cert IV in Outdoor Recreation or higher
- Experience in working with youth
- Experience in leading outdoor education programs
- Specialist qualifications: climbing, biking or rafting
- Bus Drivers Licence
- Swift water rescue certifications
How to apply:
To apply please submit the following into the link below:
- Log book of experience
What is your availability? Please submit the following form.
- Term 4 – induction TBC
Bindaree Outdoor Education Services is committed to safeguarding children and young people and all applicants must comply with to our child safe protection policies and recruitment process. We are an equal opportunity employer and applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
For all questions relating to this role please contact the Program Staffing Manager: Damien Gijsbers firstname.lastname@example.org.