0.8 Group Leader
Join the Southbound Adventures team for 2018 and beyond….
Southbound Adventures is looking for experienced Outdoor Educators to join our permanent Group Leader team.
Southbound Adventures fosters an atmosphere of mutual support and encouragement to ensure that all employees can meet their full potential. Our high retention of staff makes this a rare opportunity and we are excited to invite energetic individuals into the team. We seek to provide a stimulating environment in which team members can grow individually and interpersonally.
Applicants should display;
- An enthusiastic attitude to your life and work
- A desire to achieve beyond their expectations
- A commitment to the completion of their work to a high standard
- A desire to educate students in an Outdoor Environment
- A confidence to operate in wilderness environments
- An ability to inspire students
- An effective communicator with team members, teachers and students
- Current driver’s license or the ability to obtain one
- A minimum Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation or equivalent
- A wilderness first aid or equivalent
- Paid NSW WWCC and National Police check, or willingness to obtain
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Southbound Adventures commitment:
- Permanent employment that will be stimulating, diverse and meaningful
- To provide you with a supportive working environment
- To provide a team environment with social events and training opportunities
Location: Albion Park, NSW. Travel throughout NSW is required
Workload: 0.8 Load
To Apply: Please forward a resume and cover letter stating why you believe you are eligible for the position and email to the address below.
Applications Close: 27th July 2018
For further info:
02 4257 4888
Position Commences: Week of 3rd September, 2018 (negotiable)