0.8 Program Director
Join the Southbound Adventures team for 2018 and beyond….
Southbound Adventures is looking for experienced Outdoor Educators to join our Directing team.
Southbound Adventures fosters an atmosphere of mutual support and encouragement to ensure that all employees can meet their full potential. Our high retention of staff makes this a rare opportunity and we are excited to invite energetic individuals into the team. We seek to provide a stimulating environment in which team members can grow individually and interpersonally.
Applicants should display;
- An enthusiastic attitude to your life and work
- A desire to achieve beyond their expectations
- A confidence to operate in wilderness environments
- An ability to inspire other team members
- An effective communicator with team members, teachers, parents, and students
- Provide leadership to other team members
- An ability to manage an Outdoor Education program
- A willingness to be a positive role model for students and accompanying team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including word, excel and access
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time efficiently
- Current driver’s license or the ability to obtain one
- A certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Outdoor Education Industry or equivalent relevant experience
- A wilderness first aid or equivalent
- Paid NSW WWCC and National Police check, or willingness to obtain
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Southbound Adventures commitment:
- Permanent employment that will be stimulating, diverse and meaningful
- To provide you with a supportive working environment
- To provide a team environment with social events and training opportunities
Location: Albion Park, NSW. Travel throughout NSW is required
Workload: 0.8 Load
To Apply: Please forward a resume and cover letter stating why you believe you are eligible for the position and email to the address below.
Applications Close: Friday 27th July 2018
For further info:
02 4257 4888
Position Commences: Week of 20th August, 2018 (negotiable)