The Outdoor Education Group
Program Coordinator, Eildon VIC
We believe that nothing prepares kids for real life like the real world. And that bumps to the body and bruises to the ego early on in life make them stronger and harder to break later.
As Australia’s most established outdoor education provider, we’ve not just got years of experience; we’re prepared for everything the future’s yet to bring. We partner with schools to complement and enhance curriculums. Bring theory to life in the real world and provide experiences in some of the world’s most diverse and beautiful natural environments.
We employ 400+ staff. All committed to creating an inclusive, progressive, and supportive workplace. Wherever in Australia that may be.
The pivotal role of Program Coordinator offers a stable and progressive career path for those wishing to continue to grow their skills and knowledge in areas such as Teamwork, Communication, Relationship Management to highlight just a few. The role involves working in a close knit and highly effective team environment with close links to the outdoors, both in and out of work. It provides an opportunity to influence the learning and development of thousands of young people each year and will provide any applicant with an opportunity for a dynamic role in a developing education sector organisation.
For more information and a full position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 888 900.
Closing Date – 8th July 2019.
The positions commence on either the 29th July 2019 or mid September, depending on applicant availability.
Salary Range - $46, 834 - $58, 670 (not including In Field Payments) + 9.5% superannuation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and load (0.9 and full time loads available).
Applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing job criteria.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
NOTE: For International applicants. Australian Immigration visa requirements for this position have changed. If you require sponsorship for this position, please contact us for more details before submitting full application.
- Passion for outdoor education and the benefit it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians
- You have educational experience in educational programming, outdoor leadership or related disciplines
- You have the ability to work with staff to maximise their performance potential, provide professional development opportunities and are familiar with performance appraisal process
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and various audiences
- You are experienced and effective at communicating across teams and departments in a manner that supports effective feedback and reporting.
Where?: Eildon, Victoria, Australia
Workload: Full Time
Closing Date (dd.mm.yyyy): 08.07.2019
The Outdoor Education Group
Phone: 1800 888 900