Elanda Eco Camp
Outdoor Education Manager
Elanda Eco Camp is an established and newly renovated camp within Habitat Noosa. This is a 65 acre site situated on Lake Cootharaba, part of the beautiful Noosa River system. Right on our doorstep are the Australian Everglades, one of only two everglade systems in the world. With unrestricted use of this area we can provide unique and unforgettable experiences for our guests.
We are currently seeking an Outdoor Education professional for a business development/ administration role with support from our small existing team including a dynamic marketing department. Generating new clients and maintaining relationships with existing and return groups will be the priority of the successful candidate as this will be your primary role. Other duties within our thriving tourism business will make up the balance, with a focus on camps when in house.
This is an opportunity to take the next step within your chosen career in outdoor education.
- Highly organized
- Business development and sales experience
- Management of staff both in house and contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Development and coordination of outdoor programs
- Willingness to take on new and varied roles within the company
Required Qualifications (or willingness to obtain):
- Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation or equivalent
- Canoeing, roping or relevant qualifications
- Blue Card
- Current First aid certificate (wilderness)
- Coxswain or exemption 38 marine license an advantage
- MR drivers license and Drivers Authority
- Minimum 3 years in industry (with sales and development essential)
Renumeration and included contract details available on application. Send resume and details to: email@example.com