Fulltime Traineeship - Certificate IV Outdoor Recreation
Southbound Adventures is excited to announce an opportunity for aspiring Outdoor Educators. If you are looking to expand your Outdoor Education knowledge and are interested in making a difference to students lives, apply now for the position of a fulltime Cert IV Trainee with Australia’s leading Outdoor Education Company, Southbound Adventures.
Southbound Adventures fosters an atmosphere of mutual support and encouragement to ensure that all employees meet their full potential. We seek to provide a stimulating, diverse and meaningful environment in which team members can grow individually and interpersonally.
Trainees’ should display;
- An enthusiastic attitude to their life and work.
- A desire to achieve beyond their expectations.
- A commitment to the completion of their training.
- A desire to educate students in an Outdoor Environment.
- The ability to work within a small team.
- Understand the importance of time management, initiative and self-organisation.
- Must hold or currently be completing a Certificate III Outdoor Recreation or equivalent experience.
- Current driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
- Australian Citizenship or permanent residency.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Southbound Adventures’ commitment:
- Pay for your qualification.
- Full time employment while you study.
- To provide you with a supportive working and study environment.
- To offer you superior pay and conditions.
Renumeration, As per the Miscellaneous award from $35,668.35 per annum.
- Plus Field and Weekend Loadings.
- Plus TAFE fees covered by Southbound.
To Apply send through:
- Cover letter
- Resume, including two contactable work references
Duration: 12 - 24 months
Position Commences: January 2020
Where?: Albion Park, NSW with field work throughout NSW in combination with TAFE Western – Lithgow.
Workload: Full Time
Closing Date (dd.mm.yyyy): 30.09.2019
Bree Morton - Staffing Manager